1928 Dennis Charabanc CC8670
2.8 Litre White & Poppe designed engine
- Toast Rack Styling
- Servo Assisted Rod Brakes all round
- Fully Restored 20 years ago. Now in need of further restoration.
- Roberts of Llandudno Body
- if you are interested in buying this vehicle please contact us
- See also http://www.llantransfest.co.uk/llan75.html for early history of this bus
- Also: http://www.lthlibrary.org.uk/library/PDF-032-1.pdf
- This bus took part in the LOondon to Brighton historic run in 1973
- see http://www.jaggers-heritage.com/resources/New_files_1/Bangor%20Area%20Buses%20KAJ.pdf
Please note that unless otherwise stated, all commercial vehicles sold in UK or EU are subject to VAT at the current rate. VAT is not payable on exports to non EU countries provided proof of export is provided in the form of a shipping bill of lading.